Re: new schema error 19

Shuh,

Does that mean that my schema must define cn and description? even though they are defined in core.schema? Does the order in slapd.conf matter?

Ollie

Shuh Chang wrote:

Hi Michael,

LDAP Error Code 19:
0x13
19
LDAP_CONSTRAINT_VIOLATION: Indicates that the attribute value specified in a modify, add, or modify DN operation violates constraints placed on the attribute. The constraint can be one of size or content (string only, no binary).

Full list of LDAP error codes:
http://www.directory-info.com/LDAP/LDAPErrorCodes.html

Make sure that you also have "cn" and "description" attributes defined in your schema.

Regards,
Shuh

----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Oliver" <ollie@alariussystems.com>