Re: lastmod and index corruption

All this time I've been using 4.3 because I couldn't get 4.2 to work with
'set_cachesize 8 0 2'!  How embarrassing!

Maybe it didn't work until later versions of 4.2 or maybe I'm completely
crazy, but now I've definitely got no excuse but to dump 4.3.  The
question remains, though, of whether to go with 4.4 or 4.2.

You've been using 4.4 for a couple of months now, right Quanah?  Are there
still any outstanding kinks using it with OL 2.3?  The performance info
you gathered definitely has me looking at OL 2.3 with BDB 4.4 for our next
production deployment.

--
Eric Irrgang - UT Austin ITS Unix Systems - (512)475-9342