[Date Prev][Date Next]
LDAP Client API
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: LDAP Client API
- From: "Manuel Reyes" <Manuel.Reyes@e-mis.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:42:00 -0000
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcYzIEoXTjWfp/lsSwWTBLKkGJSnaA==
- Thread-topic: LDAP Client API
I am currently looking at using the Open LDAP client API in a .NET C#
application to access data on a 3rd party LDAP server (Sun Directory
Services). This connection requires me to make anonymous binds using
SSL, and also requires the client to present a client certificate.
After reading up and putting together a few test applications, I should
be honest and state that I haven't got very far at all.
Can anybody answer or point in the right direction for these questions:
- Are these the only files that the client needs?
- Is the following the only resource for compiled Win32 binaries:
Are there any other Win32 implementations of the client API?
- Does anybody know of any tutorials/code samples of this type of cross