slapd stop responding after some hours

Hi,

I have a problem with my slapd , It stop responding after a few changes in the ldap
I use openldap 2.3.19
I use ldbm with gdbm as a backend.
and syncrepl for the replication on my slave server

yesterday all things was ok (replication and response ok)
but when I came this morning I tried to change something on the master but nothing was replicated.

some writes were made on the master , and it stopped responding , I add to kill it.

I restarted my master , and after my slave , and the data was replicated.

it seems that after a few writes on the master , it stops and I must do a kill -9

I have this for replication on my master:

overlay syncprov
( I saw that without it , syncrepl does not work )

and on my replica:

syncrepl rid=100
 provider=ldap://192.168.1.100:389
 type=refreshOnly