[Date Prev][Date Next]
slapd stop responding after some hours
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: slapd stop responding after some hours
- From: Patrice <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 11:18:44 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050511
I have a problem with my slapd , It stop responding after a few changes
in the ldap
I use openldap 2.3.19
I use ldbm with gdbm as a backend.
and syncrepl for the replication on my slave server
yesterday all things was ok (replication and response ok)
but when I came this morning I tried to change something on the master
but nothing was replicated.
some writes were made on the master , and it stopped responding , I add
to kill it.
I restarted my master , and after my slave , and the data was replicated.
it seems that after a few writes on the master , it stops and I must do
a kill -9
I have this for replication on my master:
( I saw that without it , syncrepl does not work )
and on my replica:
I need some help
thank you in advance