Re: Strange syncrepl? problem

How would "ou=smbMachines" versus "ou=smbMachine" have any relation to the
number of file handles? With that said...

I am using tcp wrappers and see it complaining about fd's. I'm pretty sure
that "last time" (and we're talking about OpenLDAP 2.2, maybe even 2.1
here) upping the ulimit worked. The ulimit hasn't changed (you can verify
that with pfiles(1)) and this started breaking "recently". I need to look
at this, but OpenLDAP has been low on my priority queue lately and we have
other networking provisions to accomplish the same job (tcp wrappers is
just an extra onion layer, and even if it's failing open I'm OK with that
for the weeks/month that it takes to get back to OpenLDAP).

Are you linking libwrap from /usr/sfw/lib or from your own sources? I was
considering trying the Sun one...