[Date Prev][Date Next]
slapadd stop during import on a provider
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: slapadd stop during import on a provider
- From: Patrice <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:04:46 +0100
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.7.8) Gecko/20050511
here is the manipulation I did:
I stopped my provider server.
I stopped my consumer server.
I removed all the files under openldap-data on my provider and consumer
I start my provider server and keep the consumer offline.
but when I import data into my provider server the import stop
I searched , and found that increasing checkpoint from 100 to 3000 made
it work in my slapd.conf
syncprov-checkpoint 3000 10
how this parameter can stop my import , and what would be the best thing
to do ?
(I want to have my consumer server offline till the end of the importation)
should I import my data with syncprov parameters removed from my
at this time I searched but I haven't found the way to go.
I have openldap 2.3.19.
thanks in advance