Possible bug in replica file format: missing port number => slurpd skips the entry

Hi,

I'm using openldap 2.3.11.

I had to change in slapd.conf the following line:

replica uri=ldaps://slave.server.com (...)

with

replica uri=ldaps://slave.server.com:636 (...)

in order to have the replogfile specify the port of the slave server otherwise slurpd says it's doesn't know that configuration.

I couldn't find any report of the same problem but I didn't open a new issue since I'm not using the latest version (I'm fine with my workaround).

Jean-Luc