[Date Prev][Date Next]
Possible bug in replica file format: missing port number => slurpd skips the entry
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Possible bug in replica file format: missing port number => slurpd skips the entry
- From: Jean-Luc Wasmer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 13:23:18 -0500
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051201 Thunderbird/1.5 Mnenhy/0.7.3.0
I'm using openldap 2.3.11.
I had to change in slapd.conf the following line:
replica uri=ldaps://slave.server.com (...)
replica uri=ldaps://slave.server.com:636 (...)
in order to have the replogfile specify the port of the slave server
otherwise slurpd says it's doesn't know that configuration.
I couldn't find any report of the same problem but I didn't open a new
issue since I'm not using the latest version (I'm fine with my workaround).