Re: MAC OS/X authentication against OpenLDAP 2.3

--On Friday, February 10, 2006 6:28 PM -0500 Francis Swasey <Frank.Swasey@uvm.edu> wrote:

I have just gotten clobbered because I completed upgrading the last of
the ldap servers to 2.3.19 today and immediately all the Mac's on campus
were unable to authenticate....

Anyone else experience problems with Mac's authenticating against
OpenLDAP 2.3 when they were able to with OpenLDAP 2.2?

Not specifically... Our Mac's auth against our KDC, but do NIS replacement lookups in our OpenLDAP directory. The last bit worked just fine in the migration from 2.2->2.3. Do your error logs show anything interesting when a MAC tries to auth?

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITS/Shared Application Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html