MAC OS/X authentication against OpenLDAP 2.3

I have just gotten clobbered because I completed upgrading the last of the ldap servers to 2.3.19 today and immediately all the Mac's on campus were unable to authenticate....

Anyone else experience problems with Mac's authenticating against OpenLDAP 2.3 when they were able to with OpenLDAP 2.2?

Thanks,
Senior IT Professional          | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,