Re: import to openldap

On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 12:26:40AM +0100, T M wrote:

>structure of directory? what do you mean? im pasting both conf files:

The rootdn.

>suffix		"dc=ireas,dc=cz"

As in this above.

>> >adding new entry "cn=Ryvolová Ivana,mail=xryvi01@vse.cz"
>> >ldap_add: Server is unwilling to perform (53)
>> >        additional info: no global superior knowledge

So my comment in the last message is applicable to you.

>> Just from seeing the admin that you're binding as with a base of
>> 'dc=ireas,dc=cz' makes me wonder why you aren't trying to add
>> 'cn=Ryvolová Ivana,mail=xryvi01@vse.cz,dc=ireas,dc=cz'.

Change what you're trying to add so that everything is under your rootdn
and it should start to work.
Regards...		Todd
I've visited conferences where the wireless LAN was deemed "secure" by
the organisation because they had outlawed sniffers.    --Neils Bakker
Linux kernel 2.6.12-15mdksmp   2 users,  load average: 0.46, 0.29, 0.26