Re: import to openldap

todd:
this is what i do:
ldapadd -f file.ldif -x -w pass -D cn=Manager,dc=ireas,dc=cz

and it says:
adding new entry "cn=Ryvolová Ivana,mail=xryvi01@vse.cz"
ldap_add: Server is unwilling to perform (53)
        additional info: no global superior knowledge
:(

sajag:
i changed /etc/openldap/slapd.conf to 777 but i still cant add anyone
(see error message above)