[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Rép. : Re: change password event and openLdap (overlay ppolicy)
- To: Eudes LEDUCQ <LEDUCQ@hec.fr>
- Subject: Re: Rép. : Re: change password event and openLdap (overlay ppolicy)
- From: Kevin Spicer <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 08:26:39 +0000
- Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- In-reply-to: <s3eb084c.051@MI151.HEC.FR>
- References: <s3eb084c.051@MI151.HEC.FR>
On Thu, 2006-02-09 at 08:15 +0000, Eudes LEDUCQ wrote:
> I have you an example of ppolicy_default entry to help me ? and how I
> can know how a password change ?
man slapo-ppolicy should help. The attribute that stores the password
change time is 'pwdChangedTime'
BMRB wins two BMRA awards - http://www.bmrb.co.uk
This message (and any attachment) is intended only for the
recipient and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. If you have received this in error, please contact the
sender and delete this message immediately. Disclosure, copying
or other action taken in respect of this email or in
reliance on it is prohibited. BMRB Limited accepts no liability
in relation to any personal emails, or content of any email which
does not directly relate to our business.