Re: hdb/accesslog and checkpoint

On 2/8/06 12:38 PM, Howard Chu wrote:
Any bugs fixed in back-bdb are simultaneously fixed in back-hdb since they share 90% of their code. There's no checkpointing bug here.

Then I must have done something wrong in my slapd.conf file....

Ouch! Nevermind... slapd was not recycled after the checkpoint statement was added to the cn=accesslog stanza... Sorry...

Senior IT Professional          | Always remember: You are UNIQUE,