Re: import to openldap

ok i tried the ldapadd. as root my syntax was simply ldapadd -f
file_name and it says
"""
SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Local error (-2)
        additional info: SASL(-1): generic failure: GSSAPI Error:
Miscellaneous failure (No credentials cache found)
"""
thx for any suggestions,
Tomas