Re: Single User Authentication

I now changed it to :

access to dn.subtree="ou=people,o=j2anywhere,c=com"
  by dn.one="cn=addressbook,o=j2anywhere,c=com" write
  by * auth

Yet I still get either error. Am I correct in assuming that because I used a MD5 hashed password that I can savely ignore the -x flag. To be honest i am not sure which is the correct error. I think that the second error message is the right one as I am not correctly authentication (without the -x) in the first one. If you have any further information please let me know.

bumblebee ~ # ldapsearch -D "cn=addressbook,o=j2anywhere,c=com" -w password -x -v -h 192.168.0.3
ldap_initialize( ldap://192.168.0.3 )
ldap_bind: Invalid credentials (49)

bumblebee ~ # ldapsearch -D "cn=addressbook,o=j2anywhere,c=com" -w password -v -h 192.168.0.3
ldap_initialize( ldap://192.168.0.3 )
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: No such object (32)
bumblebee ~ #

Thanks
Alex