[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: LDAP 2.3.17 won't compile on Solaris 8 -- Openssl problem
- To: <Toby.Russell@vattenfall.de>, <OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: RE: LDAP 2.3.17 won't compile on Solaris 8 -- Openssl problem
- From: "Spicer, Kevin" <KevinS@bmrb.co.uk>
- Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 15:46:38 -0000
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcYq6JqhJz4FF+bcQvyfytE+jeaBaQAS6ukQ
- Thread-topic: LDAP 2.3.17 won't compile on Solaris 8 -- Openssl problem
> export CC=gcc
> export CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/ssl/include"
> export LDFALGS="-L/usr/local/ssl/lib"
If you cut and pasted that into your email then that might well be your
BMRB wins two BMRA awards - http://www.bmrb.co.uk
This message (and any attachment) is intended only for the
recipient and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. If you have received this in error, please contact the
sender and delete this message immediately. Disclosure, copying
or other action taken in respect of this email or in
reliance on it is prohibited. BMRB Limited accepts no liability
in relation to any personal emails, or content of any email which
does not directly relate to our business.