[Date Prev][Date Next]
import to openldap
- To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: import to openldap
- From: T M <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2006 22:57:56 +0100
- Content-disposition: inline
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=N6skIbzrOfcV+HDbFrdamKzAtmVsucwPLD2hKTxWQ4svseYGU4LawFo8JbzPSmZYzn8yozaPp9Jk2yl9DF+tbBza2gE1YOPqId0Bqrtr8Q+ZyhJiBk7b5mZS3wh+XX95kZuO5g6mTZDSjR7Khxt7pEyU7YCngE2lk9c0B9y8uIo=
i just cant get it to work. openldap is running fine and i can add entries
to it one by one.
what i need is to import all current contacts. therefore, i exported
those into ldif and i tried to import them. but it just fails every time.
i run my openldap on fedora 3.