ACLs by netgroup?

Hi All,

Using the ldap search filter terminology (rfc 2254), is it possible to return
the dn of each uid specified in a given netgroup?

I am trying to designate a slapd.conf ACL which allows one to write the
userPassword and shadowLastChange field of members of the given netgroups.
Ultimately, I would like to allow managers to change the passwords of their
reports (who are listed in netgroups).

Generally, is it possible to define the "to what" portion of ACLs via

Things I've done prior to mailing include but are not limited to: man
slapd.conf, man slapd.access, reading the Oreilly book, reading rfc2254,

Do You Yahoo!?