Internal (implementation specific) error (80)

Hello,

I'm moving my current OpenLDAP to a new server. Old and new servers
are both RHEL 4, with OpenLDAP v2.2.13. I copied /var/lib/openldap/*
(dirty, I know, but it works) and /etc/openldap/* to the new server,
started it : ok, it works great. The problem is when I try to modify
or add a new entry, I got strange errors, then the LDAP base crashes
and I can't restart it :-( Moreover, I don't always have the same
error :

# ldapadd -x -D "cn=admin,dc=ch-test,dc=loc" -w mypass < /tmp/USER
adding new entry "uid=fabien,ou=People,dc=ch-test,dc=loc"
ldap_add: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)
        additional info: index generation failed

# ldapadd -x -D "cn=admin,dc=ch-test,dc=loc" -w mypass < /tmp/USERGRP
adding new entry "cn=fabien,ou=Group,dc=ch-test,dc=loc"
ldap_add: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)
        additional info: txn_commit failed

Another try later, with a new restored base :

# ldapadd -x -D "cn=admin,dc=ch-test,dc=loc" -w mypass < /tmp/USER
adding new entry "uid=fabien,ou=People,dc=ch-test,dc=loc"
ldap_add: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)
        additional info: entry store failed

Any suggestion ?
Fabien