Re: slurpd not picking up changes

Well, it's the newest version in Debian :/

slurpd.status:
sales.orleans.trec.us:389:1138403681:0
eastham.trec.us:389:1138403681:0
chatham.trec.us:389:1138403681:0
rental.orleans.trec.us:389:1138403681:0

slapd is writing to /var/lib/ldap/replog, and that file is being truncated as it should be.

--
Jacob Elder

Quoting Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@stanford.edu>:

--On Friday, January 27, 2006 5:37 PM -0500 Jacob Elder