Re: Some more comprehensive examples than SampleLDAP.pm?

J.Lance Wilkinson, 814-865-1818 said:
> Are there any more comprehensive examples anywhere to
> be found?  I notice, for example, that one is not expected to create a
> bind or unbind method.  Shouldn't there be?  My usage would benefit if
> there was, I think.  I can live without it if there isn't any support
> for this, however.  All I really need is search.

Only meaty piece of code I've come across using the Perl backend was this:
http://acctsync.sourceforge.net/

I can't speak to or about it, other than having looked at it...
-Alan

Alan Sparks, UNIX/Linux Systems Administrator    <asparks@doublesparks.net>