[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: make errors with 2.3.17.
- To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Re: make errors with 2.3.17.
- From: Howard Chu <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 05:55:40 -0800
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20060115 SeaMonkey/1.5a Mnenhy/0.7.3.0
# From: Andreas Hasenack <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>--On Wednesday, January 18, 2006 2:38 PM +1100 Dennis Matotek
>>Having an error compiling the source on 2.3.17.
>>mandriva 2006 2.6.12-14mdk
It's the 2.1.22beta, which has many important fixes even though it's
marked as beta in the tarball. Unfortunately the whole Cyrus thing went
through some storm in the last few months it seems, but I hope things
will get back to normal soon.
You really ought to look into why you're shipping a static libsasl2
library without all of its dependencies, as I noted in my earlier post.
-- Howard Chu
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc
OpenLDAP Core Team http://www.openldap.org/project/