[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: problem with preconstructed queries
- To: <openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: RE: problem with preconstructed queries
- From: "Jennifer Abel" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 13:33:16 -0500
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcYcXaX0ljlBVRLTRq6EVppie6sBFQ==
- Thread-topic: RE: problem with preconstructed queries
I was wondering if a solution to the problem listed here:
sg00240.html?line=42#hilite was ever posted?
I haven't been able to locate one in the archives.
I have exactly the same problem and am using mysql ver 4.1.15 and
$OpenLDAP: slapd 2.3.11.