Re: Rép. : Re: problem to download datas in database berkeley 4.4

Hi,

So i need to change the line #define REPLACE_BROKEN_YIELD 1 by "#define
REPLACE_BROKEN_YIELD 0
do a ./configure, then make depend make and install ?

thx

Eudes LEDUCQ wrote:

> Yes I' m using linux RedHat entreprise 3.
>
> but, what I must do ?

Well, what I did (thanks for the tip, Quanah :) was to do 'configure'
on
the OL source code, note the output, find include/portability.h, vi it,

look for "BROKEN_YIELD", find "#define REPLACE_BROKEN_YIELD 1" and
change it to 0. Then make depend, make.

Dunno if that's what Quanah meant, I presume so.

Me RHAS4, Mandriva's Buchan's OL 2.3 spec, so actually I put an extra
'sed -i' line into the spec file, just after the end of the
%configure2_5x section.

--Tonnio

--
Tony Earnshaw