Re: Rép. : Re: problem to download datas in database berkeley 4.4

Yes I' m using linux RedHat entreprise 3.
but, what I must do ?

>>> Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@stanford.edu> 01/16 10:37  >>>

--On Monday, January 16, 2006 9:18 AM +0100 Eudes LEDUCQ

> Hi,
> I have solved my problem. I have reinstalled Berkeley DB and then
> openLdap2.3.17 like the first time , but now it's work, sorry for
> post.
> I have noted that openLdap2.3.17 is more slower than openLdap2.3.13
> (last version I have tested):

At a guess you are using Linux, and portable.h has the BROKEN_YIELD bit

defined.  That will impact performance negatively.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer
ITSS/Shared Services
Stanford University