Re: syncrepl question (2.2.x)

FRLinux wrote:
Hello,

We are using syncrepl on OpenLDAP 2.2.29 on FreeBSD 5.4. At the
moment, updates are getting pushed at the request of the client every
hour. What i'd like is instead the server publishing updates to backup
servers as soon as they occur (like a password change, etc ...).

I didn't seem to find any documentation about this, is it possible ?

Read the slapd.conf( 5 ) manpage or the Administrator's Guide, the syncrepl "refreshAndPersist" option is documented there. Note that the 2.2 release stream is now Historic and no longer being maintained. You should migrate to 2.3.

--
 -- Howard Chu