Re: slapd shutdown

--On Friday, January 13, 2006 2:27 PM -0500 Aaron Richton <richton@nbcs.rutgers.edu> wrote:

(which I'm now doing) in case this happens again.  Just wondered if
anyone else had seen anything like this happen and could point me at
anything else to check.
Well, the symptoms sound quite similar to ITS#4216. Doesn't look like
there's a quick answer there, though.

Howard notes that the fix for ITS4338 may fix this issue, and has also updated the slapd_daemon code to report this condition under DEBUG_ANY rather than DEBUG_CONNS. I'll have patches against 2.3.17 for both of these in a short while at my site <http://www.stanford.edu/services/directory/openldap>.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer