Re: which version to consider "stable?"

> There's not enough info here to tell. Attach with gdb and get a trace of
> all the threads.

Right, will-do if I see this again.  Trouble is, I've been having issues (aside
from openldap?) with my bdb environment as well (lots of DEADLOCK's, then a series
of PANIC's last night) to the point where I'll be taking some downtime this
weekend to slapcat/slapadd everything back in.  2.3.17 does now seem to be
behaving better, but that's what I said about 2.3.16 Tuesday morning. :)  We'll
see...

John

--
John Madden