Re: Rép. : Re: Overlay Chain

> Hi,
>
> I have no error, I have created my referral link without pb (i can
> connect to the server), when openLdap start without problem.
>
> When I see my directory on ldap browser I have somethiibg like:
>
> dc=monAnnuaire,dc=fr
> ou=service1
> ou=service2
> ldap://Ip:636/ou=users,dc=NDS
> ldap://Ip:636/ou=groups,dc=NDS
>
> So my problem is when I want to deploy the subtree in referral link , I
> must re enter a user/password ?
> if I re entrer the login/password I can follow the subtree.
>
> is that I don't understand ?

I love to hear that "on ldap browser I have somethiibg like:", and I'm so
sorry that you need to "re enter a user/password"; unfortunately, as I
said before, this is not helping me (and, I suspect, anyone else) in
helping you.  Unless you send what you were repeatedly asked during the
last messages, we'll be talking on nothing, and this usually doesn't lead
to any progress.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
Responsabile Open Solution