[Date Prev][Date Next]
entries getting lost during replication
- To: OpenLDAP-Software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: entries getting lost during replication
- From: Moe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 11:47:44 -0800 (PST)
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=NAMLW+N6tv67BrAdve1j2bY2EgqGvc5suZhzgm9CVGwdCWzEqLMDQIDx1EZyKzJZYwCIFTySoRiuXn0gUxAHV4jT/UnbpvKWgEt/g5DHH0yo9v2RT4jw+iz5OAfxwpKm9ab3tkT9ET3yqZQA7YvRrlCLzr6FZvQDBAnrkxwb7Gg= ;
Im having this problem that i see from time to time.
Some entries are not getting replicated to my slave database. The slave reject log files is not reporting that those entries were rejected. This means that the slave is not aware of them.
Not sure if its a network problem that is causing this to happen.
Isn't the master ldap supposed to check if some entries didn't get to the slave?. Not sure how it works.
Any suggestions of what i might be facing here?. im using slurpd for replication.
ldap version 2.2.28
berkeley db 4.3.28
Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays, whatever.