Re: documentation (Was: ACL Problem, Insufficient access (50))

On Fri, Dec 23, 2005 at 07:49:44AM -0800, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
> I note that the OpenLDAP Project is community developed.
> If you find the documentation lacking, please feel free to
> contribute documentation improvements.  To get started,
> see <<http://www.openldap.org/faq/index.cgi?file=730>http://www.openldap.org/faq/index.cgi?file=730>.

I am aware of that, however as I noted, the documentation really needs to be done by
those who truely understand openldap. I know that having to write documentation is
boring and a pain, but without it the s/ware will not be used properly.

Cheers

--
Alain Williams
Parliament Hill Computers Ltd.