Openldap setup with kerberos, openssl and cyrus-sasl

Hi Quanah,

I am assuming that libtool is configured with no additional parameters
in your list except --prefix=/usr/local.

Do I have to make sure that /usr/local/lib is first in LD_LIBRARY_PATH
and not /usr/lib for the building of other things like openssl, heimdal,
cyrus-sasl to make use of the libtool in /usr/local and not the already
available libtool in the system?

Why do we even need an additional libtool to be compiled anyway? Just
curious?

Thanks,
Prakash

>>> Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@stanford.edu> 12/22/05 4:08 PM >>>

--On Thursday, December 22, 2005 10:25 AM -0500 Prakash Velayutham
<prakash.velayutham@cchmc.org> wrote:

> Hi Quanah,
>
> I am trying to replicate your setup from
> http://www.stanford.edu/services/directory/openldap/ (except my boxes
are
> Intel Pentium x86's running SuSE Linux) and I have some questions.
Would
> it be bugging if I ask you some questions/doubts directly?

You can query, although in general questions about OpenLDAP should go to

the openldap software list. :)

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount