ACL Problem, Insufficient access (50)

i use openldap 2.3.11 , Heimdal Kerberos , Fedora 4

login authenticated through kerberos and i use ldap for user info (instead of NIS)

the problem is i cannot change password for any authenticated user using GSSAPI even with rootdn
i tried to use -x and it worked only with the rootdn

here is my ACL files: (manager is my rootdn)
*************************************************************************************************************************
access to dn.regex="uid=(.*),ou=People,dc=test,dc=domain,dc=mydomain,dc=org" attrs=userPassword
    by dn="cn=Manager,dc=test,dc=domain,dc=mydomain,dc=org" write
    by self write
    by * auth
access to dn.regex="uid=(.*),ou=People,dc=test,dc=domain,dc=mydomain,dc=org"
    by * read
access to dn.regex="uid=(.*),ou=People,dc=test,dc=domain,dc=mydomain,dc=org"
    by self write
    by * read
*************************************************************************************************************************

and here is the error:
ldappasswd -Y GSSAPI  -S "uid=sonne,ou=People,dc=test,dc=domain,dc=mydomain,dc=org "
New password:
Re-enter new password:
SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
SASL username: sonne@TEST.DOMAIN.MYDOMAIN.ORG