[Date Prev][Date Next]
openldap libraries & filters
- To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: openldap libraries & filters
- From: Lieuwe Elgersma <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 13:16:17 +0000
- Content-disposition: inline
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition; b=l84HVCr3Psu0totI30u4GiUotJPZtnTOp0wA+HYVOK3Co2qivpSakRF1DmlkEu/nkL0RYw95Dfo7o3k2nrwsBSxGCmPC2+N43qkJprL2Y0B+pSMZJ3kMSSz0vXmsohOZNqxCgr6zASMXMljZahDQPuN1Z5alL6XAxErV17dC+zk=
Excuse me if this question is not appropriate here, please direct me
to the right place.
I use openldap release 2.3 and have a problem when doing an
ldap_search_s call with a filter.
I constructed a filter like (|(cn=xxxx)(cn=yyyy)......(cn=zzzz)) ...
which works fine ... BUT it only works up to a certain number of
(cn=xxxx) filter sections. I haven't found out the exact number but
when I have > 1000 sections the ldap library gives me an "internal
error" code. (it works for 750 elements which is sofar the biggest
number I got to work)
Is there some limit on how many results can be returned (and parsed
into memory) and if so how can I enlarge that?