Re: Openldap 2.3.11 cannot autorecover from abnormal shutdown.

> Read the BerkeleyDB documentation. "db_stat -e" will print the
> environment version along with other information.

But It just print
'''
db_stat: Program version 4.3 doesn't match environment version
db_stat: DB_ENV->open: DB_VERSION_MISMATCH: Database environment
version mismatch
'''

 I have to modify the env/env_region.c, and get next output:
'''
db_stat: Program version 4.3 doesn't match environment version
db_stat: Environment version 0.0 doesn't match program version
db_stat: DB_ENV->open: DB_VERSION_MISMATCH: Database environment
version mismatch
'''

refer:
        /* Make sure the region matches our build. */
        if (renv->majver != DB_VERSION_MAJOR ||
            renv->minver != DB_VERSION_MINOR) {
                __db_err(dbenv,
        "Program version %d.%d doesn't match environment version",
                    DB_VERSION_MAJOR, DB_VERSION_MINOR);
+                __db_err(dbenv,
+        "Environment version %d.%d doesn't match program version",
+                    renv->majver, renv->minver);
                ret = DB_VERSION_MISMATCH;
                goto err;
        }