syncrepl cause crash on consumers?

Hi all,

I just experienced a second crash on 2.3.7 w/ using syncrepl. The first time this happened was about a month ago. It appears that something happens with syncrepl as all three of my consumers go down at the same time. The provider is always OK.

I am running 2.3.7 on freebsd 5.4 and using bdb as a backend. I saw an ITS for something similar, except it appeared to happen to people "always". In my case, it appears to happen every few month or so.

Anyone know if there was a bugfix in recent versions that I should try out?

If not, any ideas of what I could try to do to troubleshoot this? With loglevel of 256, I don't get any indications of what happened. There are no core dumps either, the processes just die and I get this in /var/log/messages

ldap2 kernel: pid 18816 (slapd), uid 389: exited on signal 6

Thanks

Dusty Doris