[Date Prev][Date Next]
OpenLdap sees the wrong realm!
- To: <OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org>
- Subject: OpenLdap sees the wrong realm!
- From: "Amir Saad" <Amir.Saad@bibalex.org>
- Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 15:47:09 +0200
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcYAtOEBnI3+0rtlScGiX5cTMp1Ryw==
- Thread-topic: OpenLdap sees the wrong realm!
i use Fedora 4 , Heimdal Kerberos , OpenLdap 2.3.11 , Cyrus-SASL 2.1.20
kerberos is configured as realm = TEST.MYDOMAIN.ORG
when i run ldapseach -x , the result is correct but when i run ldapsearch -Y GSSAPI
i got the following error: (NO KDC found in the realm MYDOMAIN.ORG) although my realm is not MYDOMAIN.ORG as i said it is TEST.MYDOMAIN.ORG
i tried to add the sasl-realm in the slapd.conf but the same problem occured!
i don't know what is the MYDOMAIN.ORG , it is not listed in any conf file at all!
i hope u can help!
thanks for ur time!