Re: line wraps and Contrib/1885

--On Wednesday, December 14, 2005 12:17 PM +1100 Dennis Matotek <dennis@utiba.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm getting line wraps in my output from ldapsearch.  Looking at the ITS
there was a patch made for it back in Jun 2002 for version
2.1.2(Contrib/1885).  So far it doesn't seem to have been implemented
(I'm running 2.3.x).

Is this going to be fixed?

Well, to start with, this isn't a bug, so I'm not clear there is anything here to "fix". The comment on the ITS itself does note that the patch was never updated to support current releases of OpenLDAP, so even if it were to be included, I imagine that would have to be done first.

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer