Re: master ldap database is not getting populated

My master database has currently 60 missing entries. I tried to restore the database from the slave database but its didn't work cause Berkeley Db is different version.
  How can i track the different entries and maybe manually add them to the master database?. Im trying to find a quick easy way to restore my missing entries.
  Im not sure if i can use slave database to export the missing entries to an ldiff file and then use the ldiff file to populate the master database.
  I also don't know how to find what entries are missing in the master ldap.

  thanks

  Moe

Moe <moe_w90@yahoo.com> wrote:    HI Everyone,

  I have a master ldap running slapd and slurpd and a slave ldap.
  i started to notice lately that entries are not getting created in the master LDAP database.
  the weird thing is that entries are getting replicated to the slave. My understanding is that entries gets first populated to master ldap then gets replicated to slave through slurpd. The first step is not happening now
  The slave ldap only gets the entries populated after a request has been issued to the master ldap. Not sure what happened to my master ldap and why the entries are not getting populated in the master database.
  Any ideas?

  Thanks

  Moe

  Yahoo! Shopping