Re: Question: getting namingContexts parameter by default?

Tanel Kokk wrote:
Hello

Is there any possibility to configure Openldap (v2.2) in way, that
namingContexts would given by default. For example:

$ ldapsearch -x -s base -b '' -h ldap.server.com "objectClass=*"

dn:
namingContexts: dc=example,dc=net

Special parameter/attribute "+" is not option. As I said, I haven't be able to modify search string at all.

Or maybe somebody know, how to do that with ldap proxy (with slapd-ldap or slapd-meta backend modules)?

Tanel