RE: LDAP proxy with features

<snip>
I managed to get attribute mapping working from your first e-mail, thank
you.

The part that is confusing me about LDAPS is that in previous versions I
never touched the ldap.conf file. I just had to configure the slapd.conf
file. The ldap.conf file was never touched.

The proxy is making a call out to the backend server but something's
getting hung. Yes, the backend server is running LDAPS I just can't
figure out where the process is hanging.

Ben