How to add additional attributes

Hello

I did migrate user databases using scritps from
/usr/share/openldap/migration. But I found after setting up ldap server
that ldap userdatase does not set up expire date and shadow minvalue in
the database. Now I want to add these two attributes - ShadowMin and
shadowExpire - for all users. Do I need to remove all users and recreate
them manuall using ldapmodify command and inputting all details again?
Can this two entries be added for all users using ldapmodify command? I
am not sure, can someone give me an  example?

Thanks
Sadique