Re: Search on 'member' attribute in dynamic group

> I have configured dynlist to return member information.  When i
> search on member, eg: (member=uid=blah,ou=people,dc=uci,dc=edu), it
> didn't come back with any result

sorry I overlooked your question.  A search like that doesn,t work right
now.  For that operation you need to use a compare.  The dynlist overlay
expands all dynamic members if the dynamic group entry is being returned;
but you cannot have a dynamic member in the filter because the filter is
tested before expansion.

Pierangelo Masarati

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
Responsabile Open Solution