Re: Ldap schema error

Hi,

please keep your replies to the list !

On Monday, 21. November 2005 07:57, Amir Saad wrote:
> Dear,
> if these attr are standard, why the ldap prints "undefined dn" when i try
> to include the following ldif file: # Organization
> dn:dc=mydomain,dc=org
> objectClass: dcObject
> objectClass: organization
> o:Company
> # Organizational Role for Directory Manager
> dn:cn=Head,dc=mydomain,dc=org
> objectClass: organizationalRole
> cn: Head
> name: amir
> thanks
> Amir Saad
> Software Engineer

Because you did not follow the advices in the the answers to the other mail
you posted to the mailing list ?

Here's a few things I would change in the LDIF above
- separate the two entries by a blank line
- add a space after the colon where there isn't
- add the definition of the dc attribute to the first entry
- remove the attribute name from the second entry

This should result in (note: blank lines / spaces matter):

#---- 8< snip >8 -----

# Organization
dn: dc=mydomain,dc=org
objectClass: dcObject
objectClass: organization
dc: mydomain
o: Company

# Organizational Role for Directory Manager
dn: cn=Head,dc=mydomain,dc=org
objectClass: organizationalRole
cn: Head

Hope it helps