replogfile file size limit - truncating replogfile

I am using slurpd for master-slave replication, using OpenLDAP 2.2.26 on twoFedora Core 3 hosts. I have been able to configure both the master and slave slapd and verify that replication is working.

The problem I am having is that after running a few minutes, my slurpd debug output reports "File size limit exceeded" and both slurpd and master slapd crash. The slurpd replogfile seems to be just growing forever.

How can I control this? I see in the documentation that the file needs to be truncated periodically, but is there some configuration option to do this?

Thanks - Kieran