[Date Prev][Date Next]
Critical extension and Internal (implementation specific) errors
- To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
- Subject: Critical extension and Internal (implementation specific) errors
- From: "Daniel Kobayashi Imori" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 20:01:57 -0200 (BRST)
- Importance: Normal
- User-agent: SquirrelMail/1.4.5
I wrote a script that add and modify entries, using ldapadd and ldapmodify
There are many entries, up to 300, mix to add and modify in sequence.
The problem is that sometimes (not regular interval), some entries are not
added or modified, just one of the following messages appears:
ldap_bind: Critical extension is unavailable
ldap_add: Internal (implementation specific) error (80)
Is a performance problem?
I'm using openldap stable 20051018 and Berkeley DB 4.2.52 with patches 1,
2, 3, and 4. Both packages compiled with no specific parameter, just
"threads 100" and "allow bind_v2" are the only general options included in
default configuration and there are many databases (BDB) with no different
options to default, just some access entries.
Can someone help me?
Thanks in advance,
Daniel Kobayashi Imori