Re: Backend config + overlay unique

--On Wednesday, November 09, 2005 9:35 AM +0100 Eudes LEDUCQ <LEDUCQ@hec.fr> wrote:

Hi,

I need a unique overlay and i 'm not eable to configure it in backend
config. The overlay start but i don't know to indicate the attribute and
subtree to test.

I want to manage the ACL dynamically so i want to preserve backend
config, but the only way to use overlay unique seem to be the
slapd.conf, so is it possible to start with slapd.conf and backend
config ?

There is no way at this time to do what you want, since the uniqueness overlay is still not supported in back-config. Which is why I'm not using back-config, although I'd really like to.

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Developer ITSS/Shared Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html