Re: Questions on supporting multiple naming contexts in the slapd.conf

--On Wednesday, November 09, 2005 12:27 PM -0800 Krishna Ganugapati <krishnag@marakicorp.com> wrote:

I'll answer the ones I know...

0) Can I use the same type of backend (bdb) for both naming contexts?
I'm assuming that this is valid.

3) The database location (directory) is the same for both naming
contexts - I'm not particular that the same store be used for both
naming contexts - I'm okay with separate database stores, but would like
to clarify if this is doable.

This is not workable. Each bdb or hdb database needs its own unique database location.

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Developer
ITSS/Shared Services
Stanford University