From: Howard Chu [mailto:hyc@symas.com]
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 7:20 PM
To: Baoning Pan
Cc: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
Subject: Re: ppolicy overlay password problem

The test022 script in the bundled test suite specifically tests for
authentication using an incorrect password, and this test works
correctly in my 2.3.11 build. As such, I do not believe there is any bug
in OpenLDAP software here. You should check whatever software you're
using to "login."

--
  -- Howard Chu