Rép. : Re: Rép. : Re: Referral

Hi,

I can search in a referral substree with java code but not add.

is some one know how I can add a new entry in a referral subtree with
java code ?

When, how it's possible to extend the attributes of an entry with
attributes which are on an over openldap directory ?

Thx

>>> "Pierangelo Masarati" <ando@sys-net.it> 04/11/05 17:31 >>>
[Please reply on the list]

> Hi,
>
> is it possble with the ldapadd command ?

The answer was in my previous posting, and it's clearly NO.

> and in java is it possible to do this , i have the search code with
> referral but not the code to add ?

I presume it is: java, like most programming languages, should allow you
to write nearly anything you need.

p.

--
Pierangelo Masarati